RTTZ cable scientific name is flexible mineral insulated cable, also known as copper sheathed embossed inorganic insulated cable. The cable is a new type of fireproof cable improved on the basis of the disadvantages of mineral insulated cables. It can overcome the disadvantages of limited production length of mineral insulated cables, avoid the problem of intermediate joints during installation and laying, and it is not easy to get damp due to the insulation layer. With the advantages of convenient installation and laying, with the continuous promotion of this product, its excellent performance is more and more recognized by customers, and it is now widely used in basic industry and civil construction.
I. Flexible fire-resistant cables have the following characteristics:
1.Excellent fire performance, the fire resistance level not only meets the national standard GB12666.6A class 950 ℃, 90min, but also meets the requirements of British Class BS6387-1994 Class A 650 ℃ 3h; Class B 750 ℃ 3h; Class C 950 ℃ 3h; meanwhile It can also withstand water spray and mechanical impact during combustion.
2. Long continuous length, whether it is single-core or multi-core cable, its length can meet the needs of power supply length, each continuous length can reach more than 1000m.
3. Large cross-section, single-core cable cross-section can reach 630mm2, multi-core cable cross-section can reach 240mm2.
4. It has flexibility. The cable can be coiled on the cable reel with a bending radius ≤20D, (D is the outer diameter of the cable).
5. It is smokeless and non-toxic when burning. Insulation uses inorganic materials (non-combustible body). No harmful gas will be generated during burning, and no secondary pollution will occur. It can be called an environmentally friendly green product.
6. Large overload capacity, the cable not only has a large current carrying capacity, but also has a large overload capacity. According to wiring requirements, the temperature of the cable surface is generally ≤70 ° C. If the wiring is not touchable and is not in contact with combustible building materials, the temperature of the cable jacket can be increased to 105 ° C. The long-term working temperature of the flexible fire-resistant cable can reach 250 ℃ under overload.
7. Corrosion resistance, good shielding performance, good corrosion resistance of the copper sheath. In special or corrosive environments, a low-smoke, halogen-free or plastic outer sheath should be added to the copper sheath. Under the shielding of the copper sheath, there is no electromagnetic interference, and it will not interfere with the signal and the information transmitted by the control wires and cables.
9, good safety performance, RTTZ cable can normally supply power in the flame, start fire extinguishing equipment, reduce fire losses, and is particularly reliable for personal safety. The copper sheath is an excellent conductor, which is the best grounding, greatly improving the sensitivity of grounding protection reliability.
10. Long service life, high temperature resistance of inorganic insulation material, and not easy to aging. Its life is many times longer than that of organic insulation cable. Under normal working conditions, its life can reach more than 100 years.
11. The transportation and installation of flexible fire-resistant cables, including installation accessories, are similar to ordinary cables, which is relatively simple.
12. Economical, flexible fire-resistant cable has advanced manufacturing technology and simple installation. Under the same conditions, its comprehensive cost is lower than that of mineral insulated cable.
Structure of flexible fire-resistant cable
1. Cable conductor: Twisted copper wire with good bending characteristics.
2. Insulation layer: High temperature resistant, non-combustible inorganic insulation material.
3. Copper sheath: Copper material, which has good bending characteristics after special processing, and is used as PE wire.
4. Outer sheath: made of low-smoke non-toxic plastic material with good anti-corrosion characteristics.
Application range of flexible fire-resistant cable
1. Power supply of fire-fighting equipment in various buildings, power supply of fire-resistant elevators, etc .;
2. Power supply for equipment and lighting systems in important buildings or densely populated buildings;
3. Places with high ambient temperature, such as steel plants, smelters, glass plants, etc .;
4. Important occasions for flammable and explosive, such as power supply for petrochemical, coal mine and other equipment;
5. Places that require special cleanliness, such as hospitals, food factories, and other power supply equipment;
6. Power supply for important military, defense, aviation, and satellite base equipment;
7. Power supply for important equipment of power plants and nuclear power plants.